Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Make It a Spa Day



Personally, I've never spent a day at a spa getting manicures, pedicures, or facials, but I have experienced the release of anxiety that coincides with massages. Anyone who finds themselves overwhelmed to the point where their tension turns to aches deserves a day or even an hour to re-coop. I believe it's fairly accurate to say that from the high school years on, stress can seem unavoidable. From student to parent to employee work is endless, so plan a day for yourself. I found some helpful tips for a "stay-at-home spa day" that girls would especially enjoy.

PS: Don't forget the Dark Chocolate!

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I wanted to say that this picture makes me just want to pass out, in a good way, of course!

    But I completely agree. Everyone needs a little time to let loose and just take a break, especially now. School's almost out and the stress is overwhelming the teachers, parents, and entire student body. A spa day sounds glorious!

    ReplyDelete