
I'm a healthy eater. We have little junk food stocked in the cabinets and tons of fruit in the kitchen. But when I'm stressed, my eating patterns may change! I go for the quick-eats so I can move on to more important tasks other than eating.
Foods I eat/ drink when I'm stressed:
Blueberry bagels and muffins- sticks to your gut
STARBUCKS- Caramel frappuccino keeps me alert and someone makes it for me!
Fruit smoothie- peaches for sweetness, bananas for potassium, and blueberries for brain power!
Finger-foods- pretzels, nuts, edamame
Dove Dark Chocolate- Dark chocolate enhances one's mood and the messages on the wrapper make me smile =]
I especially enjoy the foods that are pre-made and don't require my effort to assemble them! Take a salad for instance: I love veggies and fruit on lettuce, but if I'm already rushed and stressed then I'm not in the mood to chop it all up! Bagged lettuce in these cases is the way to go!
Any special recipes or foods that take your stress away?
No comments:
Post a Comment