Like so many, I was not blessed with a carefree personality where stressful situations dare to hold me down. I struggle with taking on too much work and making sure projects get done no matter who's involved. I like to think I'm not alone in my perfectionism so to speak.
I happened upon a website in which I found useful information regarding controlling a stressful lifestyle. Sometimes it's not enough for someone to say "just get yourself out of the situation," "don't take on so much," or "you need to learn to deal with your stress"; thus, I found the structual organization of this site calming! It gave me an incentive to work on habits which may cause chaos in my life. One of the things I found most helpful was the "four A's." The first is AVOID unnecessary stress, second ALTER the situation, then ADAPT to the stressor, and finally ACCEPT things you're unable to change. For more tips, I encourage you to give this site a chance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment