Thursday, April 15, 2010
The Get-away
Much of my stress comes from being at home. I have two younger sisters whom I share a room with. I have come to realize they are physically incapable of cleaning anything or putting any article of clothing away!! I am all but a messy, unorganized person, so I find this very frustrating! And then there's the whole mother-daughter fights back and forth that crop up daily! When fights break out and my messy room gets to be too much, I don't have a place to escape to in my small house. Without a car, I'm unable to leave at my whim! So, I run. Springtime and summertime lower stress levels as the sun shines and the warm weather lifts moods. Running outside releases stress and aggression felt at home. Running and walking are my get-away modes. Try it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have to say that I have experienced Claire's room. She isn't lying. =] I also have to agree that running is a great idea! It does make one forget about troubles and stress.
ReplyDelete